The Citrus Academy has a specific responsibility to support black economic empowerment citrus enterprises. To this purpose, the Academy has added a special category to the Bursary Fund, aimed at enabling and simplifying support to this group.
The steps involved in becoming a part of this initiative are:
- Study the information contained on this website carefully and ensure that you understand the process.
- Determine whether the citrus enterprise qualifies to take part.
- Sign the Memorandum of Understanding between the citrus enterprise and the Citrus Academy.
- Identify qualifying candidate(s).
- Identify the appropriate learning institutions and course for each candidate.
- Complete a special BEEBS Citrus Academy Bursary Fund application form for each candidate and submit it.
- If approved, sign a Memorandum of Agreement between each successful candidate and citrus enterprise.
- Enrol / register the students at the selected academic institutions.